Monday, January 4, 2016

Greenland



Put Your Expertise to the Test - Greenland

New Year, New Country

This photo is far smaller than this oversized postcard.  Featuring a helicopter and a skier, this is one of the largest postcards I've received.  However, this card comes from Greenland which is a SUPER RARE country.  There are only 3 postcrossers from the country and they've only sent about 142 cards total!

Because this has been a fairly rare country, I learned from a friend to contact the board of tourism and sent a quick email to them explaining that I collect postcards from various countries and had asked if I could get one mail ed from the post office in Nuuk, Greenland.

Thanks very much to Elisabeth who mailed this card to me!  Thank you Greenland Tourism!  



No comments:

Post a Comment