Sunday, January 1, 2017

Special Post:: Happy New Year & Changes to Par Avion

Happy New Year!


If this card looks familiar, that's because it is the second time it has been featured on Par Avion!  It was previously featured on May 13, 2014.  The card is a Russian New Year card.

For 2017 I am going to try something differently.  Instead of posting every day, I'm going to move to posting on weekdays as well as the occasional post on holidays and special weekends. 

I am also going to be featuring special collections of postcards I've collected over the years.  This includes: collections of postcards from late Soviet-era Moscow, Spain, and another bunch of cards from Poland.

I hope everyone is having/has had a wonderful holiday season and here is to new postcards in the new year to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment