Sunday, May 24, 2015

Denmark



DK- 37721

Copenhagen

This is my second official card from Denmark.  The country still has a fairly low postcrossing number (427 users as of January 2015) so it is a moderately rare country.  

I received my first Danish official card back in January 2014 and received this one in early December 2014.  For illustration, in retrospect, during that same time period I had received probably at least a dozen cards from some of the more active Postcrossing countries (China, Russia, the US, Taiwan, etc.

With the way that the Postcrossing numbers work, there were about 5,819 postcards sent from Denmark between the time it took for my first Danish card (DK-31902) to be sent to me until this card (DK-37721) was mailed out.






2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card and you are fortunate enough to receive it from a Country that has very few users. It makes it that much more special.

    ReplyDelete